Subject: re: ethernet boards
To: Netbsd-Amiga List <amiga@NetBSD.org>
From: Alan Kelm <kelm@aix1.uottawa.CA>
List: amiga
Date: 11/30/1994 17:03:47
>> Could anyone type a few ethernet boards for amiga that
>>  are currently supported by NetBSD please?
>
>There are just two: A2065 and Hydra.

A wide range of PC-compatible ethernet boards can be used in the Amiga if
one gets a GG2 bus+ adapter from Software Results Enterprises.  The cost
is $120US,  plus the cost of a PC ethernet card (say $50).

The NetBSD drivers for the GG2 have been done by Niklas Hallquist, but he
hasn't had time to release them yet.  (Hopefully soon!)

-Alan

Disclaimer:  I'm not related to Software Results Enterprises,  aside from
being a pleased customer.

:  Alan Kelm                            kelm@aix1.uottawa.ca  :
:  Department of Mathematics,  University of Ottawa,  Canada. :