Subject: Re: X Debugger
To: None <SULEWSKIJ@delphi.com>
From: Charles Ewen MacMillan <ilixi@Tezcat.Com>
List: amiga
Date: 11/22/1994 23:31:48
On Tue, 22 Nov 1994 SULEWSKIJ@delphi.com wrote:

> Date: Tue, 22 Nov 1994 21:41:06 -0500 (EST)
> From: SULEWSKIJ@delphi.com
> To: amiga@NetBSD.ORG
> Subject: X Debugger
>
> Does anybody know if there is an X based debugger?  Does anybody know how to
> get Mosaic to work?  OH! One last question.  If I were to upgrade to NetBSD1.0
> then do I have to get a whole new X system, a new emacs? or do I just need the
> kernel, comp, bin, share, and libs? Thanks
> Joe Sulewski

 On the SparcStations I use UPS.

 It is a life-saving tool.

 I tried to compile it under NetBSD, but I did not have time to figure
 out why I was getting sys_errlist redefinition problems.

t  e  z  c  a  t  .  c  o  m    i n t e r n e t   s e r v i c e s
   brokers in human interconnectivity - chicago (wicker park)
(312)850-0112<modem> | we support TIA slip | http://tezcat.com<web>
(312)850-0181<voice> | emulation software  | info@tezcat.com<email>