Subject: Re: Ethernet of some sort
To: David Jones <dej@eecg.toronto.edu>
From: Chris Mattingly <root@crazytrain.catt.ncsu.edu>
List: amiga
Date: 11/16/1994 01:32:25
> Does anyone know where I can get some sort of Ethernet card for the A3000,
> with the eventual goal of having it work under NetBSD 1.0?

Good luck .. browse through amiga world ... and call the places that
adverstise having "The last of C='s A2065s"

> The A2065/Ameristar is supported, but failing that, I can make do with
> an ISA card+GoldenGate or anything else with enough hardware docs to
> allow me to write a driver.

The Hydra card is also supported.  Additionally, there is a beta driver for the
GGII card that will work with NE2000 compatible cards... the last I heard,
an ftp through this driver got around 2k/s.  But, it is coming along.

-Chris

--
Chris Mattingly   | Computer and Technologies Theme Program, NCSU, Raleigh
414-D Wood Hall   |