Subject: Re: New version of NetBSD
To: None <pronto@magna.com.au>
From: Chris G. Demetriou <cgd@alpha.bostic.com>
List: amiga
Date: 11/08/1994 14:42:44
> Is there any significant differences between what I have and what this
> new release has?  (i.e. any major bugs, new programs etc)  I don't want to
> transfer all the files (e.g. base10, comp10, ..) just for a couple of
> minor changes.

It depends on _exactly_ when the source code you're running is dated.
(No, if you tell me the date, i can't easily tell you the differences. 8-)

One _very_ good reason to upgrade to the release version is that
if you report bugs against 1.0-BETA, one of the first things you'll be
told is "upgrade to the release version."  8-)

chris