Subject: Re: Pre Release 2 Kernel
To: Stephen J. Roznowski <sjr@zombie.ncsc.mil>
From: Markus Illenseer <markus@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
List: amiga
Date: 10/25/1994 22:00:11
On Oct 24,  9:01pm, "Stephen J. Roznowski" wrote:
> Ummm, I (usually) do.

 True..

> Also, I've received NO feedback as to whether the GENERIC kernel works
> so I didn't see a reason to build another one.

 Well , it did worked fine on my A3000 system... couldn't report
anything.

> If there is interest, I'll dig out my patch and rebuild....

 I am more interested into the fact how you create the >1MB kernel.
please send me your GENERIC config file. All i am able to do is
about 890K.

 BTW, nice work, i have *no* error (and if i remember right not even
a warning) during compile of the GENERIC kernel.

--
Markus Illenseer