Subject: Crashes
To: None <amiga@netbsd.org>
From: Jukka Forsgren <grafton@xgw.fi>
List: amiga
Date: 10/21/1994 20:31:32
Hello,

I'm running NetBSD 1.0 beta on an A3000/25, 6MB RAM, 120MB Quantum and 105MB
Quantum. My system crashes every two days or so and this has been happening
since 0.9. The crashes are probably caused by the small amount of RAM I have
or the Quantum drives. I'll get more memory in the near future, but I don't
like the idea of buying totally new drives. The best thing would be somebody
fixing these problems that I know many other guys are also suffering.

I would also like to know if anyone is working on the audio driver for
NetBSD/amiga? It seems to be the last major thing still missing now when the
gfx cards etc are supported.. :)