Subject: build problem
To: None <amiga@netbsd.org>
From: Bartholomew Niswonger <bniswong@midway.uchicago.edu>
List: amiga
Date: 10/17/1994 09:49:22
Helloo .. I was attempting to build my own kernel last night, but
after about 2-2(1/2) hrs it failed with an error 1, saying a stucture
hd no member beamcon0.  I cannot remember where exactly this was, but
it was in the aga support.  This sources are from last week.  did I
miss one?.,..  it seems mighty odd to me.. I think they re all in the
right place.. I untarred them right into src.. so the path is
/usr/src/... whatever

ah well.. any ideas would be ppreciated and I will send it one it way
again..just to see if maybe it chnges its mind :)

later

bart niswonger