Subject: / trashed #2
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <lcs@lysator.liu.se>
List: amiga
Date: 10/14/1994 20:17:47
Hi again.. Since my root part was corrupted, I copied all files on it to
another partition, and did a newfs on it. I then copied all files back,
and it seems to work alright with one exception: When booting, I get the
following error message (when route in netstart is run, I think):
writing to routing socket: File exists
.. but the boot continues and I can log in as usual. But when I try to start
X, which worked before and is on another partition, I get this:
Fatal server error
Failed to etsblish all listening sockets
amigaChangeKbdTranslation: Can't open keyboard: Premission denied

What's wrong?

(I have done MAKEDEV all in /dev, if that matters. It didn't help.)

/Martin