Subject: memory questions
To: None <amiga@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Jeremy Alan Green <jag@tiac.net>
List: amiga
Date: 10/13/1994 20:30:11
OK, I have some rather silly questions to ask because I am not really an
Amiga person.  I'm just a Unix and Mac person.
I have an Amiga 2000 with a GVP Combo 030 @ 50mhz.  There is 4 megs of
memory on the GVP board.  I have 1 meg of chip memory (I think).  I assume
that the Chip mem is the memory that is on the motherboard.  Is this a
correct assumption?  If so, how would I go about increasing the chip
memory?  When netbsd loads, does it use the memory on the Motherboard and
the memory on the GVP board?  Or does it just use the GVP's memory?  Also,
does anyone know what type of simms the GVP board uses?  Please excuse my
waste of bandwidth...

                        -jeremy

                      Jeremy Alan Green
             jag@tiac.net    jag@world.std.com