Subject: FastlaneZ3 driver
To: None <amiga@netbsd.org>
From: Daniel Widenfalk <t94dwi@student.tdb.uu.se>
List: amiga
Date: 10/07/1994 20:04:45
Hello!

I would like to announce that from today (7/10-94) I'll be working on
a driver for the FastlaneZ3 card. I have just received the chip docs
from Michel R. (Thanks :-) and things look promising!
If anyone is interested in helping out or just plain interested give
me a shout.

If anybody is doing work on this, mail me! There is no point in inventing
the wheel at two sites at the same time! (Evolution may be confused and
decide to crawl under a rock!)

Oh! When (if) I compleete the driver... where should I send my new
source+diffs?

Happily hacking without fear of bugs or other disturbances in the face!
/Daniel Widenfalk
t94dwi@student.tdb.uu.se