Subject: Re: Problem with elm and locking
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jukka Marin <jmarin@messi.uku.fi>
List: amiga
Date: 09/28/1994 19:19:34
erbe0011@FH-Karlsruhe.DE (Bernd Ernesti) asks:

> I have some problems with elm 2.4 pl23 or pl24.
> When I send me an local mail with Elm and read it with Elm I got some
> message that there is an lock on this message and elm gives it up after
> several tries.
> Has someone solved this problem ?

I have elm pl23 working properly.  Maybe you have compiled it with wrong
locking options?

I can ftp the working elm binary somewhere if required..

I have also compiled lynx but I configured it for local use, so the
binary may not be useful for others.

  Jukka Marin

--

| Mail:  Jukka Marin         |     E-Mail:           jmarin@messi.uku.fi  |
|        Metsurintie 17 B 8  |     FAX/voice:        +358 71 283 2793     |