Subject: pre1.0 #2 installation probelms
To: None <amiga@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Browning <gt2038a@prism.gatech.edu>
List: amiga
Date: 09/19/1994 15:13:34
Hello All,
  I am in the process of installing the Amiga NetBSD pre1.0 release 2
and I ran into a problem.  I have prepared my HD as per the instructions
and I am ready to boot NetBSD using the "loadbsd -b netbsd" and a
boot floppy.  Everything goes well and I get the "root device" prompt.
At this point I type "fd0" and the machine crashes.  I think that it
says something about a VM problem, then does a kenal stack dump,
and the repeatedly says :
panic: MMU fault
vm_fault(cc000, dd600000, 1, 0) -> 1
    type 8, code [mmu,,ssw]: 2000145

My configuration is as follows....
A2000 / A2620 W/ 2meg 32bit mem
GCP Series II HD controller with Quantum P105 (for BSD) and lp85 (Ados).
Supra Ram card w/ 2 megs (16 bit)
C= Xt Bridgeboard.
1 Meg of chip mem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated....

Chris