Subject: supserver on ftp.hrz.uni-kassel online again
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Andreas Heitmann <heitmann@crunch.ikp.physik.th-darmstadt.de>
List: amiga
Date: 09/15/1994 15:31:25
Hi NetBSDers,

Good news, the sup fileserver on ftp.hrz.uni-kassel is online
again. We had some trouble with the automatic startup of the server
after a reboot but now it seems to work.

Supping is performed daily from sun-lamp at 7:00 CET. The output of
sup -v and supscan is available by ftp in the directory
pub/machines/amiga/NetBSD/lib/sup/sup.out. You can use it to make sure
that you get the latest sources (i.e. supscan is done).

The available releases of the current collection are: ksrc-amiga,
ksrc-comman, src, security (w/o DES-code), doc and othersrc.

Here is my supfile as an example setup:

current release=ksrc-amiga host=ftp.hrz.uni-kassel.de hostbase=/home/aFTP/ftp/pub/machines/amiga/NetBSD base=/u/pm/heitmann/NetBSD prefix=/u/pm/heitmann/NetBSD backup use-rel-suffix
current release=ksrc-common host=ftp.hrz.uni-kassel.de hostbase=/home/aFTP/ftp/pub/machines/amiga/NetBSD base=/u/pm/heitmann/NetBSD prefix=/u/pm/heitmann/NetBSD backup use-rel-suffix
current release=src host=ftp.hrz.uni-kassel.de hostbase=/home/aFTP/ftp/pub/machines/amiga/NetBSD base=/u/pm/heitmann/NetBSD prefix=/u/pm/heitmann/NetBSD backup use-rel-suffix

(of course, you'll have to replace base and prefix with you
sup-directory)

Happy supping,
--

   Andreas Heitmann  (heitmann@crunch.ikp.physik.th-darmstadt.de)

        "Don't give me any of that intelligent life stuff.
         Find me something I can blow up."

	Lt. Doolittle, _Dark Star_