Subject: Re: graphics library
To: Bryan J. Kolodziej <va41wbb@sgva-serv1.ucsd.edu>
From: Calvin Chu <diavolo@azure.engin.umich.edu>
List: amiga-x
Date: 01/26/1996 02:54:25
On Thu, 25 Jan 1996, Bryan J. Kolodziej wrote:

> Is GL available for Amiga BSD?  I'm learning to program it right
> now, and it'd be nice if I could implement that stuff on my system...

I remember playing with the MESA X-Window GL Emulator Library on Solaris
and it was very nice!  MESA is on the web and full sources are
available.  The libraries are call compatible so GL programs should run
if the libraries are correctly named.

--
 ?>\  / \ /  /  \o  \o> The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
/|  --o  |  o--  |\  |  Did wander darkling in the eternal space,