Subject: xarchie core dumps!!
To: None <amiga-x@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jose Alburquerque <joselito@interramp.com>
List: amiga-x
Date: 01/06/1996 06:47:31
For some odd reason, when I try to save a "README" file after having
"opened" it in xarchie, I get a core dump with the following message:

   caught a SIGSEGV signal!
   If you want to report an error, please indicate your hardware type,
   operating system, compiler, and your version of X and include a
   backtrace. Thanks.

I seem not to be able to save to local disk unless I "get" the file directly
in xarchie (through ftp, of course).  Anyone have any ideas?  My system is an
Amiga 2000 with G-Force '030 25MHz, 2 MB Chip, 9 MB 32 bit Fast, Fujitsu
507MB, Maxtor 121MB, and a 2MB PicassoII.  I'm running NetBSD 1.1 INSTALL
Kernel (will soon be configuring my own!), with X11R6 working very nicely.
If there are any suggestions I would really appreciate it.  Thanks.

-Jose