Subject: Trying to rebuild Xamiga24
To: None <amiga-x@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Tom Vesterinen <tomveste@utu.fi>
List: amiga-x
Date: 11/21/1995 20:09:30
 I've tried to use the new 1.1 alpha2 kernel and the Xamiga24 server
 with my Cybervision64. It's probably my old A4000's Buster, but the
 server crashes with bus errors very quickly. Before I get my machine
 fixed, I'd like to try using X with the card.

 On the Amiga side, I can prevent bus errors causing trouble by
 running Enforcer, but is it possible to kludge the Xserver to ignore
 these errors? (perhaps just by making it ignore SIGBUS signals??). And
 where's the source for Xamiga24?

--
tomveste@utu.fi   / In this .sig there are 40 people.
(Tom Vesterinen) /      None of them can be seen.