Subject: Picasso X11 and netbsd-current
To: None <amiga-x@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Tony Rodriguez <tony@saturn.tiie.ti.com>
List: amiga-x
Date: 07/13/1995 10:13:52
Hi.

I have only been using NetBSD for a couple of weeks now,
but have gone from 1.0 to the current release.
The problem I have got is that with the 1.0 kernels and
the old grf_cl setup, both Xamiga24 (good, but slow) and
the various Xcl incarnations worked fine. Xcl-950408
worked marvellously!

Having upgraded, I now find that Xcl works no more
(complains it cannot find any screens), but Xamiga24
does (however, it is now slower than ever!)

Does anyone have any advice for me?

My setup is:-

	A4000/40 12Mb Fast 2Mb chip (Full 68040 chip)
	340Mb Western Digital IDE HD
	Toshiba XM4101B SCSI2 CD Rom
	545Mb Conner SCSI2 HD
	GVP A4008 SCSI Controller
	BSC Multiface III card
	Picasso II card
	AGA Flicker Fixer card

Hope someone can help me, can't stand Xamiga24 for much longer! :-)

Tony Rodriguez
txr@msg.ti.com