Subject: Xcl
To: None <amiga-x@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Blaz Zupan <blaz.zupan@uni-mb.si>
List: amiga-x
Date: 07/08/1995 20:09:25
What is going on with Xcl? Is there still work being done on
it? Is there any chance I could get my hands on the sources?
There are some bugs in it, otherwise I would prefer it to Xamiga24.

Here are two bugs that I found:

1. When I exit from X I only get a blank screen after that and I
have to reboot. This happens _every_ time I drop out of X. This
was the main reason I changed back to Xamiga24.

2. After some time it usually happens that I get some garbage on
the screen and a bit later the whole display is covered by this.
It looks like every second vertical line is distorted. I think
somebody else also mentioned to have this problems.

So what are the future plans for Xcl?

Thanks,
        Blaz

--
  Blaz Zupan, Ljubljanska 19/b, 62000 Maribor, Slovenia
     blaz.zupan@uni-mb.si, 2:380/104.40, GMIZO::BLAZ