Subject: Re: Help with Xdaniver
To: None <amiga-x@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <is@Beverly.Rhein.DE>
List: amiga-x
Date: 06/23/1995 19:37:10
N. Baccari (normb@utcc.utoronto.ca) wrote:
: >just run X (Xdaniver) with an invalid argument (like -?) and it
: >will spit out all its options and their meaning(s)
: >
: >> doesnt say anything about these. Thanks in advance.
: >
: >try piping the output thru more  (or less) - that's all the docs
: >I've seen, too.  (There is a manpage for X but I'm not sure if
: >everything's exactly the same).
:
:  I already tried piping output through more but for some reason
:  the pipe was ignored. I guess I will just have to read very quickly.

errr... standard error? then Xdaniver -invalid |& more instead of | more

Regards,
	Ignatios Souvatzis