Subject: Re: Xdaniver server
To: None <amiga-x@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Kai Bartels <kaba@zfn.uni-bremen.de>
List: amiga-x
Date: 03/20/1995 12:56:43
Stuart Park <root@banana.apana.org.au> wrote:
-> I've just downloaded "Xdaniver" (a colour ECS server in 4 bit planes)
-> from regensburg, and tested it out on my machine..
-> (setup: A3000, 12M ram, standard v1.0 of NetBSD)
->
-> ...and it works perfectly!  wow!  This is sooooo much better than the

I can only second this!
After some initial trouble (which had to do with the machines mem, I
suppose) it's running great now. (simmilar configuration as above)

-> Stuart Park                               E-Mail: stuart@banana.apana.org.au
greetings, Kai
--
"Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? [...]
 Do you think you can tell?"                                     <Pink Floyd>