Subject: Arena 0.94a NetBSD-amiga pre-release
To: None <amiga-x@NetBSD.ORG>
From: A Loose Affiliation of Millionaires and Billionaires and Babies <cactus@hks.net>
List: amiga-x
Date: 02/10/1995 01:24:06
I got the Arena folks to let me handle the port of Arena to NetBSD-Amiga.
They don't allow source distributions (blah), I just put the binary up as:

	ftp://ftp.hks.net/NetBSD-Amiga/arena-0.94a.gz

Take a look at it and let me know what y'all think.  It's bare-bones at
the moment (no docs or anything), because the CERN ftp site is having
problems.  I'll be feeding the binary back to them, but I thought I'd
let y'all take a quick look first.

Oops... it might help you to know that Arena is another web browser, the
one CERN is using to develop newer versions of HTML on.  I like its feel
better than Chimera's, but YMMV.

(Sniff.  It says my homepage is bad html.)
--
Todd Masco     |  Some mornings it just doesn't seem worth it to gnaw through
cactus@hks.net |   the leather straps            - Clay Irving