Subject: Re: XRetina, again
To: Markus Illenseer <amiga-x@NetBSD.ORG, markus@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
From: Mike Heinz <mheinz@gateway.ssw.com>
List: amiga-x
Date: 01/27/1995 09:51:17
> > Well, I found my problem with XRetina.  The X11R6 version works fine with
[stuff deleted]

>  You should try Xamiga24 anyway. Xamiga24 is the successor of XRetina.
>
> --
> Markus Illenseer

Well, I would except that I read the archives of this list and got the
impression that Xamiga24 would only work with the Z2 if you used a NetBSD 0.9
kernel - and that it would be extremely slow if you did.

Has this changed?
 Michael Heinz                                                 ((___))
 mheinz@gateway.ssw.com                                        [ x x ]
                                                                \   /
 "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to    (` ')
  keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect            (U)
  themselves against tyranny in government." -- Thomas Jefferson