Subject: Resolutions in Xamiga24
To: None <amiga-x@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jim Alexander <jma@cse.ucsc.edu>
List: amiga-x
Date: 01/21/1995 13:34:22
My system is an A3000T with a Retina Z3 board.  I grabbed Xamiga24
and have a question about it.  Right now, the X server creates a
virtual 1280x1024 screen about 4 times the physical dimensions of my
monitor (which is a Sony 15sf).  Is there any way to get the server
to use, say, a 1028x768 screen that fits on my monitor (hopefully
at 56.5kHz x 70Hz)?  I would prefer that the Xserver not open a
virtual screen at all; I can use fvwm for more real estate.  Has
anyone done this?

Jim Alexander    | "Where is the anomaly?"
jma@cse.ucsc.edu | "Eh?  Where's your mommy?  Well, I don't know..."