Subject: Re: X server for AGA question
To: Andy Heffernan <ahh@netcom.com>
From: Bernd Ernesti <erbe0011@FH-Karlsruhe.DE>
List: amiga-x
Date: 01/03/1995 19:32:58
Andy Heffernan writes:

[..]
>The double-byte font SNF files are corrupted due to what I decided was
>a compiler bug.  I have forgotten whether the R5 fonts files were
>similarly corrupted, but you could just pick up the appropriate SNF
>files from any known-good installation.  I gave a workaround patch to
>Bernd, so if he does another distribution the files should be fixed then.

Yes, the new set is coming very soon. I have at the moment only some
problems with the xdm. I try to make an setup for xdm and get the window
for the password but after that I get the same and so on.

Can anyone give me a working set of configs for xdm ?

Bernd

P.S: Why does noone complains about the not working utmp in the october
set for the xterm ? :)