Subject: Re: X11R6 color server?
To: None <niklas@appli.se>
From: None <biel@lts.sel.alcatel.de>
List: amiga-x
Date: 11/29/1994 10:38:52
>Ulf> 2) Can you emulate a 3 button mouse on a 2 button mouse in X11?
>
>I have a simple patch to do this, but it's quite bad as it requires
>your fingers to be very precisely timed.  Anyway it's useful for me
>even if I sometimes have to try twice or even three times to get
>desired behaviour.  If noone else shows up with a smarter solution
>I'll happily provide this kludge for anyone who wants it.
>
>Niklas

It would still be very useful to some of us - better than hacking around
with 2 buttons and not being able to cut&paste. At least I would be very
grateful if you could put it on an ftp-server somewhere.

Thanks

-Thorsten

--
 Thorsten Biel, System Administration US/ITC  60/1/59   biel@lts.sel.alcatel.de
          Alcatel SEL AG, Lorenzstr. 10, 70435 Stuttgart, Germany

   Well, I haven't come up with an intelligent remark for my .Signature yet.