Subject: Re: new spectrum-kernel :-(
To: None <amiga-x@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Markus Illenseer <markus@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
List: amiga-x
Date: 11/20/1994 17:52:57
On Nov 18,  9:07pm, Markus Kurek wrote:
> I have downloaded the new kernel for my Spectrum-card. I have installed all
> like stated in the readme-file. I have also compiled my own kernel with
> success :-))
> And it works  :-)

 So what is the subject complaining about? :-)

> But one really ugly bug is still there....everytime I want to quit
> my X-Session I get kernel panics.  It is a bus error :-((

 Aha. Hm. Not good.

> The same appears if I try to execute the toggle command.
> The first time I invoke toggle nothing happens...but at the second time
>  bus error !!!

 IC, ok. Now I know where to look (damned :-/)

> I'm NOT a kernel hacker...so I don't know how I should provide more
> informations to Markus :-(

 's ok. My problem is, that I cannot test the Spectrum/Piccolo stuff.

 Big question: Is there anybody out there who has a Spectrum/Piccolo in an
A2000 (or other Z2 machine) ?

--
Markus Illenseer