Subject: Re: XFIG
To: None <amiga-x@NetBSD.org>
From: L. Todd Masco <cactus@bb.hks.net>
List: amiga-x
Date: 11/17/1994 14:27:54
In article <9411171734.AA20931@blmc36.QC.Bell.CA>,
michel beausejour <mbeausej@qc.bell.ca> wrote:
>I've ftped xfig_2.1pl8 from uni-regensburg.I ve used it on my Amiga (NetBSD)
>and a Sun sparc2.The thing is when i want to do a print it tried to find
>"fig2dev" which is not part of the archive.Wher can i foind it?

>From the README in the distribution:

-- Begin included text --

----------------------
Printing your figures:
----------------------

The program to translate your figure into one of many printer languages
(Postscript, LaTex, etc) is called fig2dev and is part of the TransFig
package by Micah Beck.
It is available from export.lcs.mit.edu in /contrib/transfig.tar.Z or
ftp.cs.cornell.edu in the directory /pub/fig.
See the man pages for more information.

If you have a SYSV system but use BSD-style printing (lpr instead of lp) you
must define -DBSDLPR in the Imakefile/Makefile.

-- End included text --
--
Todd Masco     | "Life is change...how it differs from the rocks: Soon they
cactus@bb.com  |  will atain the stability they strive for, in the only form