Subject: Re: Unreasonable X probs
To: Hubert Feyrer <Hubert.Feyrer@rz.uni-regensburg.de>
From: Andy Heffernan <ahh@netcom.com>
List: amiga-x
Date: 10/13/1994 20:33:59

> > (I'm building with a ProjectRoot of /usr/X11R6, incidentally, although
> > the actual code and binaries are spread across two other partitions.)
>
> Erm, could you please use /usr/local/X11R6 as ProjectRoot? I think we've all
> settled for that now...

The things I miss by not being on the general netbsd-amiga mailing list...

I'll try, but disk-space shortages mean that I had to install
bins/fonts/libs and then make clean in order to have enough space to
copy over and compile all the server code.  <whine whine whine>

I also should point out that the server I plan to call XamigaECS16
would incorporate the code from Olivier I-can't-remember-his-name-
right-now (aka one of our "French friends").  I guess he called it
XbsdCC4, but there was some confusion on that score.  Anyway, it's
not my code and I'm not taking any credit for it.