Subject: Re: new binaries/kernel and X11
To: John Vrolijk <dsnjvro@etmsun.ericsson.se>
From: Andy Heffernan <ahh@netcom.com>
List: amiga-x
Date: 06/24/1994 22:49:14
> I've got the diskspace ( and the patience ;^)
> However, I do need the X stuff for my Retina board :^)
> And, last time I tried to compile X, my Imake was spitting out corrupted Makefiles,
> so I gave up on it then. Do you know if the Imake is ok now ? Otherwise it is
> no use for me to try it.
>
> Could the person that made the nice Xamiga+Retina server upload the sources somewhere so
> I can give it a try ?

This evening I uploaded the following file to ftp.uni-regensburg.de's
pub/NetBSD-Amiga/incoming directory:

-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp      ftpadmin   205791 Jun 25 03:57 X11R5.patches-19Jun94.tar.gz

It contains the patches used for the binary distributions and a tar
file of the mit/server/ddx/amiga+retina directory from my source tree.