Subject: Re: new binaries/kernel and X11
To: Donn Cave <donn@u.washington.edu>
From: 'Most Excellent' Eric Mehlhaff <mehlhaff@crl.com>
List: amiga-x
Date: 06/24/1994 22:31:29
Donn Cave <donn@u.washington.edu> recently wrote:

>Does anyone read this group, or do we all just post to it?  I thought I
>posted a fix for imake - it thinks st_size (= off_t = 64 bits) is the same
>as int (= 32 bits).

Well, your post was really vague. I ended up finding the problem myself,
and I've also found a hp300 X11R5 distribution that has some similar patches
as well.

Interstingly, there's something odd about our lex that requires patching
the things that use lex in the X source tree as well.  It was done in the
hp port of X -- I can extract relevant diffs if its useful.

I've got an X distribution compiled, with the old Xamiga server, but
evidently we already have one out, so I'll not bother uploading mine...

Eric Mehlhaff, mehlhaff@crl.com