Subject: Re: XRetinaZ2 problems.
To: None <billc@iceCuBE.cryogenic.com>
From: Andy Heffernan <ahh@netcom.com>
List: amiga-x
Date: 04/09/1994 16:07:24
> Also, I can't get it to display correctly in any other resolution than
> 640x480.  When I use the default 800x600, or any thing higher, I get either a
> shifted down display about 1/3 of the screen down, and flickering at like
> 50Hz or less.  If I crank the resolution to say 1024x768, interlaced, it

Makes me glad I did my own Retina server while waiting for Olivier's
latest version :-)

Are you using DefineMonitor on the Amiga side to generate the data for
Xconfig (or whatever the file is)?  Do you use the Test Image button
to verify that your monitor can handle the display?  Beyond that, I don't
know... the sources were supposed to be available...

On another topic, I'm pretty much done with my port of XView 3.2.  Is
anyone else interested in this stuff?