Subject: Re: Amiga related stuff
To: Rob Healey <rhealey@altair.helios.mn.org>
From: David Maxwell <david@spinne.web.net>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 12/26/1995 20:14:45
I think everyone who needs to has seen the last couple of messages back
and forth. I'll leave them pasted in below just in case, but I want people
to read this 'fresh'.

My priority in writing this is seeing that NetBSD does well - on all ports.

The discussion in the past couple of messages seems really counter-productive.

I don't expect anyone who is issued ultimatums to respond kindly to
comments made in a public forum which almost pretend the person being
discussed cannot see the messages. Frankly, inconsiderate adults treat
children like that, I expect more from the educated, mature, cooperative
developers on this list.

If someone feels that there is a problem with someone else, please first
discuss it with that person, in private. Then, if you would, ask permission
to discuss this publicly in a constructive way.

Of course there may be times when attempts at this type of communication
are unsuccessful, and I don't have the whole story here either, but
messages are on their way.

The traffic on this list is way down too, not surprising considering the
time of year. I'd like to ask if we could put discussion off until the
3rd or so, when more readers and posters have returned?

							David Maxwell