Subject: grf device question
To: None <amiga-dev@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael Teske <teske@y4me.desy.de>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 10/04/1995 11:20:07
Hi!

As some of you may know, I'm working on a CV64 driver for NetBSD. In it's
current alpha state I'm now able to switch modes, write to the
framebuffer and so on. Now I tried to use Xamiga24 and there I have
a problem: It seems that Xamiga24 thinks the framebuffer is planar, not
chunky. Is there any flag or such to be set in some grf struct that tells
if the framebuffer is chunky or planar? (I 'grep'ped for everything I
could think of through arch/amiga/dev, but I haven't found such a flag).
Or do I have to change the XServer's sources?

--
Michael Teske (teske@dice2.desy.de)