Subject: Re: splinter group updates
To: Markus Illenseer <markus@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
From: Michael L. Hitch <osymh@gemini.oscs.montana.edu>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 01/26/1995 08:20:30
On Jan 26,  3:07pm, Markus Illenseer wrote:
>  Ok, name-scheme accepted. There will be grf_cl for Picasso, Piccolo and
> Spectrum in Z2 Bus (l== low) and grf_ch for Piccolo/Spectrum in Z3 Bus (h ==
> high). grf_cl will use /dev/grf3 and grf_ch will use /dev/grf4 - that ok?
>
>  Remember this is for 1.0, not for -current. Currently I am stuck to 1.0.
> Any volunteer can adapt the source to -current and probably use the
> old scheme.

  I have a kernel that includes the Cirrus driver and compiled with
a fairly recent -current source, if anyone with a Cirrus board would
like to try it out and see if works.  It's on ftp.coe.montana.edu
in /tmp/NetBSD-Amiga.  The kernel is netbsd-ZEUS.gz.

Michael

--
Michael L. Hitch			INTERNET:  osymh@montana.edu
Computer Consultant