Subject: Retina console problems
To: None <amiga-dev@NetBSD.ORG>
From: John Vrolijk <dsnjvro@etmsun.etm.ericsson.se>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 01/26/1995 11:34:45
I'm having difficulties with my retina console.

Config:

NetBSD 1.0Beta
Modified A500+ with Zorro slots, MMU slot etc.
GVP 68040 combo board. This board has SCSI, memory, extra serial and parallel ports.
Retina Z2 with 4MB ram. 2 MB chip ram.

I've changed my 68030 board for a 68040 board, and now I'm having
strange problems. When the screen output reaches the last line (or second last, I forgot )
the whole screens goes funky. All characters are repeated several times and
the whole output gets unreadable. After a 'clear' command, it's ok again until
the screen fills up again. It looks like the scrolling doesn't work  anymore ??

This only happens on the console, not in X11

Anyone else has this problem ?

/John