Subject: Re: mw-1.0a-941229-diffs, Retina cursor problem (again)
To: Andreas Johansson <ajo@ludd.luth.se>
From: None <mw@eunet.ch>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 01/23/1995 19:18:46
> I like the 11 pixel kernel font and with this new kernel I noticed a problem:

Have you tried original topaz80? I think this one looks by far the best,
generate it with dumpfont (in the arch/amiga/stand directory).

> The ite console is too big! And the reason is simple:
> FX, XY and KERNEL_FONT are defined differently if you use 11 pixel font or not.

Argl, this was reported before, gotta fix this RSN.. Your approach is right,
calculate the number.

> Ok MW... I wrote a message a while ago where I described my problem with
> the Retina ZIII hardware cursor only being displayed at y-position & 0xff00.
> You suggested that the problem could be the 64 bit wide sprite. Now I am
> running with the 32-bit-wide-sprite-patch and I still have the same problem.
> Yes, the sprite inversion at y=0 is gone, but that is a minor problem
> compared to the other one.

Any other setups that show this problem?? Doesn't make any sense to me...
Could there be some register that needs to be setup, and which is currently
neglected?

-Markus
--
EUnet Switzerland   Tel:     +41 1 291 45 80	Markus Wild
Zweierstrasse 35    Hotline: +41 1 291 45 60	mw@eunet.ch