Subject: Re: Disabled interrupts blocks or ignores?
To: Niklas Hallqvist <niklas@appli.se>
From: None <mw@eunet.ch>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 01/14/1995 07:07:14
> Mainly, I wonder if interrupts are blocked or ignored when the
> corresponding bits in INTENA is cleared.  Well?

they should still set the bit in intreq, so when the bit in intena is
turned back on, the interrupt should be generated. Just make sure you don't
clear the bit in intreq as well...

> PS. Please answer ASAP, I want to release a new ISA package so it can
>     be tested in the Karlsruhe meeting and I need this info.

Writing FROM that meeting:-))

-Markus
--
EUnet Switzerland   Tel:     +41 1 291 45 80	Markus Wild
Zweierstrasse 35    Hotline: +41 1 291 45 60	mw@eunet.ch