Subject: Thoughts on Amiga port...
To: None <amiga-dev@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Stephen J. Roznowski <sjr@zombie.ncsc.mil>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 12/30/1994 18:17:45
First, I'd like to thank Chris for all of his hard work
managing the Amiga port of NetBSD.

That said....

I'm concerned that (almost no) changes have been being made
to the Amiga port since about August (until just recently).
Perhaps it is time to look for another person to help
Chris out with managing changes to the source tree. [I wish
that I had the time and energy to contribute... :-]

Thoughts?

Also, if we are going to split the duties among several
maintainers, I think that it is critical for people to start
using send-pr so the problems get logged into the system
(and not forgotten).

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Stephen Roznowski (sjr@zombie.ncsc.mil)