Subject: 1.0 Release
To: None <amiga-dev@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <chammer@HRZ.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 12/08/1994 11:56:45
Hi,
Thank you all for the work, it works nice.Only
	- disklabel -r /dev/rsd* does not give any information back
	  i remember once it was working. Why is the error not
	  only a warning? When i want to examine the partitions
	  on netbsd i have to do disklabel -e /dev/rsd*, seems
	  not to be very nice to me?!
 	  Is there a special command to list the partitions?
	- I still get this annoying key repeat error...
	  this means when accessing a scsi device and at the same
	  time typing something in the keyboard sometimes a key
 	  repeats without pressing it. Is this a X-problem or the
	  buggy scsi driver?
	- Why is the gcc not updated in the netbsd-current
 	  distribution? Isnt the 2.4.5 version since Juni93
 	  in the netbsd-tree?
	- /etc/man.config has his opinion where the X11R6 distribution
	  has to be and everytime someone puts a X11R6 dist somewhere
	  to download it is at another location(The X11R6 dist on
	  ftp.uni-regensburg.de is aimed at /usr/local). Shouldnt we
	  all do this equal? Of course its not a big problem...

waiting for the faster par device and GG2 driver be integrated in
netbsd-current..

thank you,
ciao
Carsten

PS: I wonder why Markus Wild, who has done the initial port of NetBSD
for Amiga and alot of more isnt even mentioned in the INSTALL file.

--
Carsten Hammer  Schwindstr. 7 33615 Bielefeld
Fakultaet fuer Physik          D4-139