Subject: Re: ser in sup 10/7 broken?
To: None <billc@iceCuBE.cryogenic.com, amiga-dev@netbsd.org>
From: Michael L. Hitch <osymh@gemini.oscs.montana.edu>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 10/11/1994 22:21:24
On Oct 11,  7:39pm, William J Coldwell wrote:
> I upgraded from sup 9/14 and it looks like my ttym0 is now no longer setting
> DTR, which makes it pretty much useless for incoming calls.  It's set to ON
> in the ttys file with RTSCTS.  This configuration worked before the serial
> changes.  This is not a good thing(tm) to let slip (argh) past release.

  I can't see anything in the changes that should have done anything to
the handling of DTR.  I just tried using /dev/ttym0 with kermit, and DTR
is set when kermit opens the device (and hangs until it gets CD), so the
driver appears to be working correctly.  I also just tried it out with
getty, and DTR gets set just like it's supposed to.

Michael

--
Michael L. Hitch			INTERNET:  osymh@montana.edu
Computer Consultant