Subject: Re: missing files on sun-lamp?
To: None <amiga-dev@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu, hoffmann@it.ntu.edu.au>
From: Olaf Seibert <rhialto@mbfys.kun.nl>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 03/29/1994 10:15:49
Arthur Hoffmann <hoffmann@it.ntu.edu.au> wrote:
> Hi
> I usually use sup to get kernel-src updates from sun-lamp.
> One of the options in my supfile is delete which deletes locally the
> files that have been deleted on sun-lamp.
> Well recently the file /usr/src/sys/arch/amiga/amiga/dlists.h was
> removed from sun-lamp, so sup deleted it locally as well. For some
> reason the file still seems to be needed because my make depend (and
> make) complain about not knowing how to make dlists.h....
> Any Idea where I can get a new copy of that file.

It sounds like you didn't do a 'config YOURCONFIGFILE', or maybe your
config is too old, or your usr/sys/arch/amiga/conf/files.amiga is
too old. At least config and */conf/files* seem to change pretty often.

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert                                 rhialto@mbfys.kun.nl
\X/ An original idea. That can't be too hard. The library must be full of them.