Re: Thread-local storage issues arose again? Firefox frequently crashes on 10.0 aarch64

> Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 14:07:26 +0900
> From: PHO <pho%cielonegro.org@localhost>
>
> As I mentioned in
> http://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-users/2024/04/12/msg030915.html,
> Firefox tab processes crash very frequently on NetBSD/aarch64 10.0.
> Building it with PKG_OPTIONS.firefox+=debug-info revealed that when it
> crashes it segfaults at one of these two places non-deterministically:

Thanks for tracking this down -- can you file a PR with this
information, plus `readelf -d libxul.so' output, so we have a place to
track possible fixes and pullups?

Can you also track down exactly what the definitions of `thread_local'
and `THREAD_LOCAL' are in this code (maybe use cc -E to get the
preprocessor output), just so we don't have to guess?

Can you also grant me access to your binary package set, so I can
examine the binaries and libraries in it?

Can you also find out what firefox is dlopening, if anything?

Can you also try building an ld.elf_so with -DDEBUG -DRTLD_DEBUG, and
run firefox with LD_DEBUG=1 in the environment using this ld.elf_so,
and skim through the output or share it with me?