GSOC - Inetd enhancements

Hello,

My name is Cristian-Theodor Drăgoi, and I am currently in my final year at the Faculty of Automatic Control and Computers, University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest. Alongside my studies, I have been working as a part-time software engineer for the past five months.

I am writing to express my interest in the "Inetd Enhancements" project for GSOC 2024. My  interest in systems engineering and a desire to broaden my knowledge in this area have drawn me to this project. Although I do not have experience with programming in NetBSD, I am eager to learn and contribute to the project.

Should you wish to discuss this further, please feel free to contact me via this email address or refer to the contact information provided in my CV.

Best regards,
Cristian-Theodor