Lua binding for curses

Hola,

I've been (slowly) working on a Lua binding for NetBSD curses, with the
intention of adding it to src alongside our other Lua libs (sqlite,
gpio, etc.)

https://github.com/dressupgeekout/netbsd-lua-curses

I finally have a bunch of free time and I want to get back to work on
it. My question is: how much of the API surface needs to be captured in
order for it to make sense as part of the base system?

My gut feeling is "every user-facing function in curses(3) needs to have
an equivalent function in Lua" -- but maybe there's an optimal subset of
the API that would be sufficient. Like, maybe some bits of Curses are
"higher priority" than others?

Charlotte