inetd(8): final version tomorrow

I will release the final (minus further bug hunting or cosmetic changes)
tomorrow.

I have extensions to the syntax and one incompatible change:

The current syntax treat single quoting and double quoting the same and,
furthermore, escape sequences are only interpreted inside quoted
segments.

In my implementation, single quoting is the same as in shell: no
interpretation at all. And escape sequences can appear, but only for
_values_, inside double quotes as well as outside quotes.

(Furthermore this quoting and escaping lexicographical sugar can be
used in positional definition as well, since all are values in this
case.)

This will have to be discussed.
                     http://www.kergis.com/
                    http://kertex.kergis.com/