Re: honor to join NetBSD community

Some updates about the GUI experiments on netbsd.
I tried several ways of GUI provided by netbsd, (including xwindow,
xdm, xfce4, gnome and kde)
At first, i run xwindow and xdm successfully, but the experience of
using them seems kind of raw.
then I tried gnome and kde4, they have some problems in installing
(installing package by pkg_add or
pkgin reports packages cannot be found, and making them from sources
generates several errors.),
finally I switched to xfce4, which provides similar gui with gnome and
kde, and has better
experience than xwindows and xdm, now I can edit some files easily in GUI.
I have attached a picture of my laptop, which runs netbsd in xfce4 in
virtualbox.