Subject: Re: strange problem
To: Jarommr Dolecek <jdolecek@netbsd.org>
From: Emmanuel Dreyfus <p99dreyf@criens.u-psud.fr>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 06/03/2001 23:41:50
> I believe you hit stack size limit, which is 2MB on NetBSD by default.

That's it, it works if I set it to a higher value using ulimit.

This is a problem for Linux emulation: programs that use Linux kernel
threads use a 2MB stack gap between each thread stack.

Is the correct solution to just tell Linux binaries users to use ulimit?

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus.  Cette signature vous est fournie telle quelle, sans
aucune garantie de fonctionnement. En la lisant, vous acceptez