GSOC 24 contribution request

Hello sir,
I am Sayan Das, from India, I am an engineering student from the college IIIT Trichy, India, currently pursuing Mtech in Computer Science and Engineering (1st year),

I had work experience of app development as intern and i have a University internship with Blockchain. In operating system I work with Ubuntu and Windows.
I have done some personal and academic projects on Blockchain, URL shortener(using  LAMP stack), Todo list (using  _javascript_ and  django as major part), web development, app development.

I was going through all the projects and this project interested me to contribute, actually I am a beginner in GSOC and I was going through this project "Add KNF (NetBSD style) clang-format configuration". As clang format, formats codes as per the given rules and heuristics. As a beginner I was willing to learn from it and my mentor and  contribute from the skills I had and gain a lot more in the journey.
I would be thankful if you let me dive into this and I will try my best  to complete the milestones and listen to the guidance by my mentor.
Thank you