Re: no downloads except during fetch phase

On Tue, Apr 30, 2024 at 11:00:11PM +0200, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> I've just committed this. You can set ALLOW_NETWORK_ACCESS in your
> environment if you want to have an environment without the proxy
> variables set.

And it has allowed me to find a case where a build downloads files in databases/mariadb1011-client:

[  6%] Linking C shared module dialog.so
CMake Error at libfmt-stamp/download-libfmt.cmake:162 (message):
  Each download failed!

    error: downloading 'https://github.com/fmtlib/fmt/archive/refs/tags/8.0.1.zip' failed
          status_code: 5
          status_string: "Couldn't resolve proxy name"
          log:
          --- LOG BEGIN ---
          Uses proxy env variable https_proxy == 'downloads-forbidden-except-during-fetch'

  Could not resolve proxy: downloads-forbidden-except-during-fetch

  Closing connection

          --- LOG END ---

--- libmariadb/CMakeFiles/auth_gssapi_client.dir/all ---
*** [libmariadb/CMakeFiles/auth_gssapi_client.dir/all] Error code 6

 Thomas