Re: lang/oracle-jre8 builtin.mk not working on Darwin

On 03/27, J. Lewis Muir wrote:
> Hello!
>
> On macOS Sierra, with pkgsrc-current, builtin.mk for lang/oracle-jre8
> doesn't seem to be working because it's not detecting that I have a
> built-in version installed.  (This may not be due to a recent change
> since I haven't tried building it in a while.)  It doesn't even seem to
> assign a value to USE_BUILTIN.oracle-jre8:
>
> ===
> $ bmake show-var VARNAME=USE_BUILTIN.oracle-jre8
>
> ===

Hmm, well, I think one thing is that maybe this won't work?  I guess I
need to be doing this in the package directory of something that depends
on the package that I'm expecting to be provided as a builtin?  With
that in mind, I tried from devel/apache-ant, and now I get:

===
$  bmake show-var VARNAME=USE_BUILTIN.oracle-jre8
no
===

So, it's not picking that up.  Now to figure out why not....

Lewis